The main program consists of three audio MP3 tracks. These audio tracks are created using brainwave-synchronization technology audio that speaks directly to your subconscious, to help you eliminate limiting beliefs.
Self-hypnosis is simply a natural extension of talents you already possess.
It is a skill like any other skill and it improves with practice.
The following simple technique should ideally be practiced three times a day, depending on what it is you’re trying to gain or overcome. This self-hypnosis technique takes about 3-4 minutes. Take the time and you'll find that in a short while the benefits and rewards will have been worth the time and effort.
This technique is preparing and conditioning you to hypnotize yourself, remain in self-hypnosis for about 3 minutes and awaken yourself. With practice, you will be able to give yourself positive suggestions to reinforce your intentions.
1) Begin by sitting or lying in a comfortable and relaxed position.
Focus your attention on a spot on the wall opposite you or on the ceiling if you are lying down.
The spot should be a little above eye level.
2) While focusing on the spot, take 5 deep, relaxing breaths as if you are breathing in through your navel. (Breathe in through your nose, hold for a five second count, and slowly breathe out through your nose).
3) Hold the 5th breath a little longer than the others as you mentally count down from 5 to 1.
4) On the count of 1, exhale fully, close your eyes and permit your entire mind and body to become calm, quiet and comfortable.
5) With your eyes closed, suggest the following to yourself: "I am now in a deep, meditative state receptive to my own suggestions."
6) Keeping your eyes closed and your mind and body calm, quiet and comfortable, mentally count down from 50 to 1 using your natural breathing. Each exhalation will be a number.
7) When you reach the count of 1, about 3 minutes should have elapsed, but don’t get hung up on the amount of time it takes to do this. Everyone breathes at a different pace.
8) When you have reached the count of 1, it will be time for you to bring yourself back to a normal state of everyday awareness. In order to 'awaken' yourself, think of the following statements:
"Next time I will go deeper."
"I will follow all of my positive, beneficial, helpful suggestions."
"On the count of five, I will open my eyes and be fully awake, alert, refreshed and relaxed."
9) Then slowly count forward mentally from 1 to 5. On the count of 5 open your eyes. You will be fully awake, alert, refreshed and relaxed.
Self-hypnosis can be a very rewarding experience. If done successfully, you will begin to master many unpleasant aspects of your life and your body will be less stressed. Nervous energy will disappear and you will discover real energy as your mind calms and your purpose becomes clear.